480 VAC and 600 VAC, Ranging from 45KW to 144KW
DTH ULTRA 600 VAC electric boilers produce all the energy required for hydronic systems in a variety of commercial, institutional and industrial applications, such as heated floors, radiators and hot water baseboard heaters.
- Available power output levels between 45 kW and 144 kW with voltages of 600 VAC /3 phase and 480 VAC/3 phase
- Certified CSA and ASME with a Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- Maximum operating pressure of 30 or 60 psi
(optional 60 psi on 45 kW to 72 kW models)
- Adjustable operating temperature between 50°F and 190°F
- Electrode low water level gauge (optional on 45 kW to 72 kW models)
- Stand available to stack boilers to reach power output levels between 156 kW and 288 kW
- 15-year warranty on the tank and 2-year warranty on parts
- Multi-stage modulation with one SCR stage
- Controller with backlight display that enables users to configure the boiler settings and monitor performance
- The boiler's power and temperature can be remotely controlled by a 0-10Vdc signal.
- Compatible with the BACNET, LONWORK and N2 communications networks
- The controller is designed to allow the operation of an auxiliary or dual-energy boiler
- The setpoint temperature can be fixed or modulated with an outdoor sensor or 0-10Vdc signal
Adobe Reader is required to view the documents.